iPhone / iPod User Guide
Adding Files to Flashcard Sets
You can add materials such as videos or documents you your flashcard sets.
You can send files to Flashonary from any app that supports the "Open in" functionality. The following instructions assume you are using the Mail app. However other apps will use a similar process.
1. Email the file to yourself (or get someone to email it to you).
2. Open Mail, open the file and tap on the action button. The "Open in" dialog will appear.
3. Select Flashonary. Flashonary will open showing the add file screen.
4. Select the folder you want to add the file to and confirm the name you want to call the file. Tap Save.
5. You can now view the file by finding and tapping on it in the Flashcard tab.
Copyright Total Universal Pty. Ltd. 2009-2015. All rights reserved.